Our website respects the intellectual property rights of all content creators, whether their work is affiliated with our site or not. We take copyright violations seriously.
Example websites where our website links to include video sharing networks such as netu.tv, ok.ru, vk.com, youtube and others.
The actual files were not uploaded by https://qristyonline.com and we are in no way affiliated with the website owners or the uploaders.
We can remove the links to these on our website, but you will need to contact the actual website owner directly to have the actual file removed.
If you are a copyright owner, please also contact the owner of the websites or the uploader of the actual video on these platforms to take down the video. Use our contact form to request removal for the links on our website.
If you have reason to suspect that your intellectual property rights have been infringed in any way that connects to our site, we recommend that you contact us using the contact form. We take all violations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 extremely seriously. In order to ensure your complaint remains legitimate under the DMCA, please ensure your copyright complaint contains all of the following information:
1. A signature, electronic or physical, of an individual who has been authorized to represent you, the copyright holder;
2. Clear identification of the copyrighted item(s) in question, as well as identification of the work(s) infringing on the copyright holder’s intellectual property rights;
3. Contact information for you, the copyright holder, that Putlocker can use to contact you, including your full name, telephone number, physical address and e-mail address;
4. A written letter stating that you, the copyright holder, “in good faith believes that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law”;
5. A written letter stating that all of the information provided in the statement above is wholly accurate, and reaffirming that the writer of said letter has been legally authorized, under penalty of perjury, to represent you, the copyright holder.
Do not take anything outlined in this document as formal legal advice. For further information on the details required to lodge a formal DMCA notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).